Pages

November 5, 2012


Challah Breads
Ciabatta Bread
This breads class has been a pretty good class. We haven't learn that much information but we have learned a lot on technique and I have really liked this chef. For our practical we had to make four different types of breads. We made the dough with our group but then had to shape our own breads. It was really easy. On day eight, we made baguettes and rolls. We had to shape three baguettes and then eight of both round rolls and knotted rolls. Then on day nine, we had to shape challah bread and ciabatta bread. This class was really fun and I still learned a lot about bread. Now that it is over I am going into my last class for this trimester. I have Viennoiserie next, which is just more bread. I am really excited about this next class because we should be making really good pastries.




    

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment