Pages

September 11, 2012

Hi everyone,
Since this is my very first blog, let me tell you a little about myself. I just graduated from high school and just recently started college at Johnson and Wales. I was really nervous about leaving my home and everyone I love but so far I'm loving it. I really like my roommates and my class is really cool. For people who don't know, JWU is a culinary school and I am studying Baking & Pastry. Each lab class is 9 days long and each day is 6 hours long. My first class is Chocolate and Confections. I am already a huge chocolate lover and now I get to have a whole class about it?! This is awesome! Yesterday in class we learned all about where chocolate comes from and how it is made from the tree to our table in class. It is very fascinating how much work and time has to go into to making chocolate but that's why it is so delicious. I can't wait to start creating many new desserts in class and I'll tell you all about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment